Become A Member
How do I become a member or renew my membership?
Simply complete the OSC 2016-2017 Membership Application and submit your dues directly to the OSCF.
How much does it cost?
Annual dues are $30 for O1-O4 spouses, or $35 for O5 and above, and cover a rolling 12 months of membership. You can pay by check or money order.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
The OSCF is a unique mix of people and experiences. It is an opportunity to meet and network with others who have similar values and orientation.
As a member, you’ll enjoy such benefits as invitations to free events, a bingo party with fabulous prizes, and our fantastic activities! We have a wide range of events planned, everything from fun social events to scholarship dinners and fundraisers.
Membership in such a historic organization gives you the opportunity to expand your friends and experiences, allowing you to create some memories that are unique and will last a lifetime!
Who is eligible?
- Spouses of active duty officers and warrant officers
- Spouses of officers and warrant officers assigned to the reserve components (e.g., Air Force Reserve, Army Reserve, etc.)
- Spouses of officers and warrant officers assigned to the National Guard
- Spouses of retired officers and warrant officers or those spouses who have been widowed
- All officers and warrant officers of the United States Armed Forces
- All officers and warrant officers of Allied forces
- Spouses of officers and warrant officers of Allied forces
- Civilian employees (including NAF employees) in grade 7 or higher positions
- Spouses of civilian employees (including NAF employees) in grade 7 or higher positions
- Adult family members who reside permanently with any eligible member of the Officers’ Spouses’ Club at Fairchild
- Honorary Commanders at Fairchild AFB
- Spouses of Honorary Commanders at Fairchild AFB
What if my question isn’t answered here?
If you have any questions, you may contact our Membership Chair.